Like most companies, we’re continuing to closely monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. As our communities mobilize to slow the spread of COVID-19, our hearts go out to all those who have been affected by this outbreak.
During this time, there's nothing more important to us than the safety and well-being of our customers, partners, and employees. Throughout our global business operations, we’re following guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and public health officials.
We recognize how important reliable service is — now more than ever — and the vital role our staff, our processes, and our systems play in maintaining that service. In order to continue our regular level of service, we have implemented the following:
- Our entire global employee base is now working remotely. We have also imposed a complete restriction of travel, both domestic and international.
- We continue to work through our traditional internal communication channels such as G Suite, Workplace, and Google Hangouts, with increased monitoring of their effectiveness.
- We have provided additional home equipment to further equip the home office environment where necessary.
- Our executive team meets daily to monitor and review our service provision capabilities.
- AODocs relies on the cloud services provided by Google and others to deliver its service. We are in regular contact with these providers to ensure service continuity. Full details of the AODocs disaster recovery and business continuity documentation, and service level agreements are available to our customers and partners on request.
AODocs is incredibly grateful for the strength and kindness shown by the many members of our community around the world. Please know that our entire team remains committed to your success, and we are here for you in whatever ways we can be.
For further information on how our individual efforts can help to prevent the spread of coronavirus please see the latest guidance and advice from the Centers for Disease Control.
We thank you for your support. Please stay safe and healthy.
Stephane Donze CEO, AODocs